Sunday 21 September 2014

Mr Karma meets Zac Guildford


I took no joy on hearing Zac Guildford was recently assaulted in France. 

No one deserves to be attacked and beaten-up, even him. 

According to a sycophantic journalist at the N.Z Herald [09th Sept] Guildford’s own propensity to get drunk and assault people “Stemmed in no small part from the personal tragedy that struck him in 2009 when his father died of a heart attack while watching from the stands as his son and his New Zealand teammates won the Junior World Cup title in Tokyo.” 

Talk about making-up a sob story to mitigate his alcohol issues and violent streak. 

If the attackers in France are caught and come up with a similar extenuating line “It is all linked to my father leaving me when I was 18” then I guess we should be similarly happy and forgiving.  

Only that sort of excuse only works if you are an All Black.   

No comments:

Post a Comment